It is often more cost effective to have an experienced IT company to manage the design and implementation of you IT projects. Let CRRUS Engineers provide a server solution for your critical applications to be sure that your IT infrastructure will meet the demands of today's technology.
We proactively monitor your servers and network devices for any sign of failure. We will often know of problems before you do, and we can take suitable action to fix the issue before it becomes a major headache.
Having Issues with your Microsoft Small Business server (SBS), Linux server (all major distributions) or Apple X server? CRRUS Engineers are able to provide a wide range of server configurations to meet every requirement.
CRRUS Engineers can:
- Supply the Server.
- Setup your network.
- Install and configure all types of Servers.
- Setup Server backup.
- Assist with user configuration & security.
CRRUS Engineers with a team of certified Microsoft engineers can support the following:
- Windows Servers (all editions, SBS).
- Exchange Server.
- SQL Servers.
- ISA Servers.
- Windows Storage server.
- Terminal Servers.
In CRRUS Engineers we provide Linux Server Support on all major distributions, with our highly certified technicians:
- Linux mail Server (Installation and configuration).
- Linux Proxy Server.
- Web Server (We perform any type of installation and configuration of Apache web server).
- Linux FTP Server.
- Application Server (You can use your Linux Server as an Application Server and you can have access to your resources even from windows Pc).
- Linux DNS Server.
- Linux Routing (We provide many types of routing services).
- Server Upgrades
Scalable IT Infrastructure enables your business to be productive, innovative and adaptive to deliver best performance and productivity when needed. If your business is growing and the server is having trouble pumping enough data around the network, it can crash and that represents a major loss of productivity and profit. At CRRUS Engineers we create an IT roadmap that will allow your organisation to reach its business objectives to ensure their success, and not constrain its growth.